Friday 30 March 2012

London 2012 Olympic And Paralympics Games

BMW have announced the launch of the BMW London 2012 Performance Team, the Official Automotive Partner of London 2012 which is designed to help Team GB and Paralympics GB as they prepare for the Games on and off the field.

Twelve athletes have joined the BMW London 2012 Performance a handful of to name are medal prospects Tom Daley, Louis Smith and Ellie Simmonds to 2012 hopefuls Jonathan Brownlee and Giles Scott, way more athletes will join the team more than the coming months.

Team GB diver, speaking from the launch at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich, said: "It really is no secret that I'll be seeking to win a gold medal at London 2012 but what I do in the run up to the Games, is as beneficial as what I do on the day itself. Getting the help of the BMW London 2012 Performance Team throughout my education will assist to drive me towards my dream and hopefully to pass my driving test this year too - I can not wait to get into my MINI!"

As the athletes prepare for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympics Games on their household soil, they will get the chance to share key moments and one of a kind insights as part of the BMW London 2012 Performance Team.

As part of the partnership, BMW will assist London 2012 deliver a sustainable Games, as well as supply a range of Efficient Dynamic diesel vehicles, hybrids and electric vehicles, achieving typical CO2 emissions below the LOCOG target of 120g/km, such as bicycles and motorcycles.

Alongside the BMW London 2012 Performance Team, BMW Edinburgh, BMW and MINI dealers will also help athletes across the UK by linking with athletes in their neighborhood regions.

energy supplements
how to relieve constipation

1 comment: