Monday 19 March 2012

Elizabeth and James Footwear


I consider Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have outstanding style. I'll admit occasionally they wear some pretty out there stuff, but for the most component their style is inspiring. Also, I am a fan of both their clothing lines: The Row and Elizabeth and James. Despite the fact that I do not own anything from The Row mainly because it is way out of my budget, I have wandered through Barney's a variety of occasions to look at the attractive blazers and t-shirts they have. I am usually in awe of the precision of the style.

Elizabeth and James is a marvelous line. I wouldn't say it is all that cost effective, but lots of the pieces are timeless that you can wear for years so it is worth the splurge. As a fan of their clothing lines, I was so excited awhile back when I heard they had been performing a line of footwear with Steve Madden. Recently there has been some sneak peeks of the shoes so take a look...

And just last week Mary-Kate Olsen wore a pair of Elizabeth and James shoes to the Proenza Schouler fashion show. I'm bummed mainly because I was not in a position to acquire a beneficial image of the wedges she wore and they are my favored of what I have observed of the line thus far. If I come across a beneficial image I will be certain to post it. Also, just FYI the Elizabeth and James shoes are supposed to sell for 195-500$ which is a entire lot, specially for Steve Madden.


hgh for sale
hcg side effects
metabolism boosting foods

No comments:

Post a Comment